I have been working with a team of ecologists who are collecting data on their iphones using Collector for Arcgis. Unfortunately, they are unable to sync it. They have tried collecting and syncing from different devices (iphone and ipads) and they keep getting an error (see error image attached).
They were able to sync their data on the first day of fieldwork but not afterwards.
A bit of extra information:
- They have a stable Wi-Fi network: they have tried the syncing from several wifi points and it always failed
- Attachments: They are trying to synk approx 300 features, most of them with attachments (usually 1 photo per feature taken with the back camera of the iphone)
- The service is hosted in ArcGIS Online.
- I haven't done any changes to the map or the feature services since they downloaded the map into their devices for disconnected use.
- The feature services were shared using Arcgis 10.2.2 and sync was enabled for all services and the map.
Any idea of what could be the problem?
Thanks in advances for your help.