Unable to publish mxd that has ???relate???,

02-14-2014 09:23 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: Jamal432@gmail.com

Unable to publish mxd that has �??relate�?�,

I tried to publish an mxd file where one of its layer has �??relate�?�. I got the error below (layer�??s relate data source is a personal geodatabase):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31460[/ATTACH], [ATTACH=CONFIG]31461[/ATTACH]

What might be the issue here?

Thank you

Best

Jamal
0 Kudos
3 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor
The personal geodatabase might not work in the 64-bit environment.  Can you try using a file geodatabase instead and see if the relate works?

I had a python script that uses a personal geodatabase and I had to ensure that I ran it in a 32-bit environment for it to work as the personal geodatabase did not work in the 64-bit environment.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: khibma

You do know you can right click those messages and they provide a list of options.
The option in bold would immediately remedy the error (but it may remove the layer from your map).
However, all of these messages have a HELP option which explain why you're getting that error and usually provide multiple solutions.

http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.1/index.html#//00sq00000085000000
0 Kudos
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor
You do know you can right click those messages and they provide a list of options.
The option in bold would immediately remedy the error (but it may remove the layer from your map).
However, all of these messages have a HELP option which explain why you're getting that error and usually provide multiple solutions.

http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.1/index.html#//00sq00000085000000

Many thanks guys for the help.

At the moment, I�??m using the Geocortex as web mapping application and it appears that the relate is well managed without the need to publish it in the desktop level.

Best

Jamal
----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
0 Kudos