AnsweredAssumed Answered

Pie chart not a pie chart

Question asked by geonetadmin on Apr 7, 2013
Latest reply on Aug 26, 2013 by georgepowell12
Original User: elimaygolden

I have a data set with land treatment districts and treatment data (ex. district = White River, treatment method = prescription burn, acres = 19660). I need to be able to display a pie chart for each region with acres treated by treatment method, and have each pie chart proportional relative to the other district pie charts based on total acres treated (ex. if 80,000 total acres treated in AZ Strip district and 15,000 total acres treated in White River district, AZ Strip pie chart would appear much larger).

The best I've been able to do so far is (within each district) generate stacked circles that each represent acres treated with one of the treatment methods. So, if each of the four treatment methods were used in a district, I have four stacked circles that proportionally represent acres treated by each method. I've attached snips of what this looks like for me. [ATTACH=CONFIG]23283[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23284[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23285[/ATTACH]

I haven't yet learned how to code, so any advice of that nature would have to be very specific. I feel like this should be a simple fix, though, that I'm just not seeing.

Thanks!

Outcomes