SharePoint GeoCode Workflow - Locators not displayed in Locator Step

06-02-2011 09:42 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: harmuthd

When running the GeoCode workflow against a list, the locator step does not display any locators.  It just displays a dialog box with the "OK" button to select.  Once selected, the next button is able to be clicked.  When clicked I am taken to the Address Fields step, but no address fields are listed either.

I must not have something configured correctly.

The Webpart seems to work as I have even installed our own base map from our ARC GIS server (had to install the cleintaccesspolicy.xml file as it is a differnet server).

I checked the ARC GIS Locators in the site settings and the default ones are there and I also added one of our ARC GIS server, and it tested positively.

Any suggestions

Dan
0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: washoe1

HI,
I was getting a 'similar' response and I'm not sure yours is the same.
My issue, I had over 5000 items in my list...was geocoding a large list of students.
I had to to get the site administrator to remove the limitation in order to proceed
Hope this helped.
Clancy
0 Kudos
KellyMiller
New Contributor
Ever get this figured out?  I'm having the same issue.  My feeling is that it's probably permissions based. It's happened to me twice and in both instances, I was using an account that was not the installation account and the account did not have SQL Server access.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: nmercier22

Did the problem get resolved when the account used to do the installation was logged in?
0 Kudos
NicoleGuglielmi
New Contributor II
0 Kudos