Info Window Styling and Editor Styling

08-18-2010 10:52 AM
LynnCarlson__GISP
Occasional Contributor
Hello,
I have a project which is based on the Sample Code Editing > Editor with ToolBar.

Currently, when a user adds a point, the InfoWindow that opens shows the "outfields" in alphabetical order (see attachment), but I would like them to be arranged in a specific order which is not alphabetical.  I've made sure that the attributes are in the specific order I want in the feature class table, and I've specified the specific order in the outfields property of the FeatureLayer as well (instead of using the wildcard *).  Neither of these help.  Is there a way to force the attributes to appear non-alphabetically?

Secondly, how do I change the text that appears below the point symbol in the Editor?  (see attachment).  Currently it shows up as the ArcSDE geodatabase feature name, but I just want it to appear as the word "Location".

Thanks for any help!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DasaPaddock
Esri Regular Contributor
See this sample on how to control the ordering by using the formItemsOrder property:
http://help.arcgis.com/en/webapi/flex/samples/index.html?sample=AttributeInspectorOutsideMap

The text under the symbol comes from the template name. Can you try changing this in your mxd?
0 Kudos