Layout scale problems

Jump to solution
08-12-2014 04:09 AM
ChristopherKmen
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have some problems with my scale when I´m printing my layout. My data frame is set to a scale 1:2000. Every time when I hit the print button the data frame with my map jumps to another scale. I think the print settings are fine because the rest of the layout, get printed in the right format. I´ve also tried to change the data frame and to fix the scale at 1:2000, but nothing help, the scale is still jumping when I try to print the layout.

Any ideas?

Thanks Chris

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohannesBierer
Occasional Contributor III

Also wenn du mit der Kartenserienfunktion druckst reicht es den Maßstab auf 1:2000 einzustellen und dann "Mittig und aktuellen Massstab einhalten" auswählen ..... ?

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JohannesBierer

Maybe u have activated data driven pages?

0 Kudos
ChristopherKmen
New Contributor II

I´m not sure if it´s the same thing (my arcmap is in german and here it´s called "kartenserie" direct translation would be "map series"), but yes it´s activated. I´ve already tried to change the frame of my series and to adjust the frame of the series to my scale. But even when it fits the data frame at my 1:2000 scale, it still jumps.

0 Kudos
JohannesBierer

Also wenn du mit der Kartenserienfunktion druckst reicht es den Maßstab auf 1:2000 einzustellen und dann "Mittig und aktuellen Massstab einhalten" auswählen ..... ?

ChristopherKmen
New Contributor II

Vielen Dank, da lag das Problem. Bei den Druckeinrichtungen -> Kartenserie war "Größe anpassen" aktiviert. Natürlich hab ich dort nicht reingeschaut -.-...

Danke nochmals für die schnelle Hilfe

0 Kudos
JohannesBierer

Gerne, kannst ja noch richtige Antwort anklicken 🙂

0 Kudos
ChristopherKmen
New Contributor II

Habs auch gleich als Hilfreich markier  😉

0 Kudos