ArcHydro - Batch Watershed Delineation output error

07-22-2014 04:37 AM
Labels (1)
JeffCox
New Contributor

Hi all, when running the Batch Watershed Delineation tool, the output feature class is always slightly "shifted" when overlaid on the Catchment, Adjoint Catchment, and Batch SubWatershed Delineation output.  Meaning it is not coincident and topologically correct compared to the above mentioned feature classes.  Anyone else experience this or have any idea how to remedy the situation?!  We are a bit behind the curve and are running ArcGIS 10.0, SP5, ArcHydro Build 2.0.1.156, Windows 7 64 bit OS.  I haven't posted anything to these ESRI forums in years, and everything has changed of course, so I hope I'm in the right place.  Thanks!  Jeff

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JeffCox
New Contributor

I'm bumping my question to the top in hopes that someone can address it.  To reiterate, when running the Batch Watershed Delineation tool, the output feature class is always slightly "shifted" when overlaid on the Catchment, Adjoint Catchment, and Batch SubWatershed Delineation output.  Meaning it is not coincident and topologically correct compared to the 3 above mentioned feature classes.  Anyone else experience this or have any idea how to remedy the situation?!  We have tried several tactics... re-projecting the base DEM, making sure all input layers are the same projection, etc... all with no success.   

We are running ArcGIS 10.2.2, ArcHydro Build 10.2.0.85, and Windows 7 64 bit OS. 

ArcHydroError.bmpThanks in advance!

0 Kudos