trouble with setting syncDirection parameter

Jump to solution
04-09-2014 06:27 AM
Town_ofSnowflake
Occasional Contributor
Working on offline editing/ syncing... having a problem with setting the sync direction parameter.

SyncGeodatabaseParameters syncParams = geodatabase.getSyncParameters(); syncParams.setSyncDirection(SyncDirection.UPLOAD);

At the line, "syncParams.setSyncDirection(SyncDirection.UPLOAD)," I get the error:
"The type com.esri.core.internal.tasks.f cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files"

I am using the 10.2.2 SDK. I believe all of my jars are in place (see screenshot attached) and followed the directions pretty carefully for updating the SDK.

Any thoughts on what could be causing the error?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Town_ofSnowflake
Occasional Contributor
The issue doesn't cause any compile errors.  It must have something to do with my Eclipse settings.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Town_ofSnowflake
Occasional Contributor
The issue doesn't cause any compile errors.  It must have something to do with my Eclipse settings.
0 Kudos
ThomasVilshoefer
New Contributor
Have you found any solution or workaround for this in the meantime?

I have exactly the same problem with the 10.2.3 SDK.

I tried to import com.esri.core.internal.tasks.f.*, but that caused even more problems.
0 Kudos
DanO_Neill
Occasional Contributor III

I cannot open your jars.jpg to confirm but most likely your project is not set up correctly as the class in the jar is dependent on native libs being present.  Try the following: 

First confirm your project is an ArcGIS Android Project

> Right Click your project and choose ArcGIS Tools

> If Convert to ArcGIS Android Project is enabled select that tool to ensure your project has all dependent libraries.

> if Convert to ArcGIS Android Project is not enabled (greyed out), then select Fix Project Properties to ensure your project has all dependent libraries. 

Please try and re-share your project structure if you continue to have issues.

0 Kudos
MengyiGuo
Occasional Contributor

I think this is a Eclipse issue. I got the same error but when I tried to run with the error, it works. Just ignore the error and run it. It will work fine.

I also tested the same code in IntelliJ, it works with no error.

0 Kudos