Select to view content in your preferred language

Time Slider in Embedded Map does not display Day Month or Year (via iframe) |

03-21-2013 02:45 PM
AlexMahrou
Deactivated User
So, I are there any attributes that I can configure in my iframe to show Day Month and Year on my time slider for my time-enabled data? It currently only shows "Time Range" and reports AM or PM hour time ranges.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22858[/ATTACH]

Also, popups appear not to be working when the time slider is enabled on the embedded map. They get back to working again when I exit the time slider.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlexMahrou
Deactivated User
BUMP

0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Can you share the link to the web map so we can check out the popup issue? Or the web page you've embedded it in.

Does your time data have the day,month and year in it? In general, there is no control over the label displayed on the slider.

Mike
0 Kudos
AlexMahrou
Deactivated User
Here is a link to the page

http://goo.gl/zWhRo

Thanks for your time!
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
I can reproduce the popup problem. We'll need to investigate that. As far as the label not showing the day,month, year, I don't think you can control that, but it seems like the embedded map should be showing that.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
AlexMahrou
Deactivated User
Thanks for your time Mike! We have just started using this platform, and I'm pretty impressed thus far. Just a few lines of code, and you are good to go. I look forward to any findings regarding this behavior.
0 Kudos