Resize image when pop-up maximizes?

12-14-2012 12:56 PM
PeterBryant
New Contributor
I have a photo linked as an image in a pop-up. When I open the pop-up I see the photo and it fits in the pop-up frame nicely. When I maximize the pop-up the photo stays the same scaled size as in the original frame (see attachment). Is there a way to get images to size up with the frame when you maximize a pop-up? That is, can the image fit to the size of the new window?

Thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19957[/ATTACH]
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
TitusLEE
New Contributor
maby be a image resizing program can help you size the pop-up image to the maximizes, such kind of image resizing program can set the image to a proper size automatically according to your need, have a try.
0 Kudos
dannyrecthor
New Contributor
If you wanna save these complicated steps and find a easy way, you can google imaging sdk and you will find many useful tools, or google how toresize image to get instructive articles. Good luck:) I think image processing programmes can enable to quickly resize pictures . i have use imaging sdk which can original layouts hyperlinks, Images and tables retained in word ,text, image, Epub, html.but i forgot download the wedsite ,go to google. By the way , pay attention to your system platform, select the suitable one . I use an imaging sdk driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable processing option.Then you can resize your image in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat .zoom in or zoom out on your own will. Just open the images, select resize ,and follow the setps given in the sdk, the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven't found a good choice , you can have a try. best wishes.
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
We currently don't change the frame size of the image when the popup window is maximized. It's a good idea though.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos