widget to display coordinates on the map

01-03-2017 02:31 AM
Labels (1)
Syed_AzamGhouri
New Contributor III

WebAppBuilder: Any widget for displaying coordinates of a point(clicked) on the map. Appreciated.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
CarmelConnolly3
Occasional Contributor II

The out of the box Coordinate widget can give you this functionality by clicking on the  symbol: Coordinate widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

Syed_AzamGhouri
New Contributor III

Not GotoXY. I need point and click to display the coordinate on the map. It's more like get the coordinates of the point clicked and display. Hope I made it clear. Thanks

0 Kudos
Syed_AzamGhouri
New Contributor III

Ok. Thanks for the information. But I don't see the coordinate widget in the widget list. Any help getting it there? Thanks.

0 Kudos
KrishV
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Syed,

This is off-panel widget and you can get this in widget tab as shown in below screenshot:

Regards,

Krish

Syed_AzamGhouri
New Contributor III

Thank you Krishna. It's not available to me. How to add that widget to this list? Any idea?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Syed,

Because the list you are looking at is for mainly in panel widget and the coordinate widget is an off panel widget. The coordinate widget is added to the app by default and you would have to specifically hide (set its visibility to false) for it to not be shown in the app.

ChristopherSchreiber
Occasional Contributor II

Syed,

You could use the Measurement widget in the list of widgets. 

It also includes:

• Distance
  • Area

As Robert Scheitlin, GISP‌ said, you can set the visibility of the standard coordinates widget to false, and then rely on the measurement widget.

Hope this helps!

Chris