eSearch - Multiple result set configuration option

03-21-2016 09:35 PM
RodWoodfordOld
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Robert,

Would it be possible to include this as an enhancement the ability to configure multiple result sets?
At the moment you can configure a result set from the 'Available Field' list to include in the' Included Fields' list which is great and is definitely a required function. But as an extension to this, would it be possible to allow the administrator to configure multiple results, for instance - populate 'Included Fields' list1 with relevant 'Available Field' List
attributes and then configure another like say 'Included Fields' list2 with relevant 'Available Field' List
attributes, etc. With the end result displaying as multiple tabs in the Attribute Widget eg, list1, list2.

My reasoning is, the end user can then get more specific data returned in each tab instead of everything displayed in one listing. Eg results for Property Information, Waste Information, Heritage Information.

I hope this makes sense.

Cheers

Rod

Tags (1)
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rod,

I see what you are asking for, but I have to say that you are the only one to ask for this and I foresee a very limited use of this enhancement so right now I am unlikely to add this as an enhancement.

0 Kudos
RodWoodfordOld
Occasional Contributor III

That's a shame, it would of been really useful to everyone to be able to have more control over how the results are returned. Anyway I hope you or ESRI look at it sometime in the future.

cheers

Rod

0 Kudos