Enhanced Search Widget Version 2.17 - 12/11/20

07-14-2014 03:57 PM
Labels (1)

Enhanced Search Widget Version 2.17 - 12/11/20

Live Preview Site

Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | Help - Enhanced Search widget

List of the latest enhancements and changes:

1. Fixed Issue with Print Legend using "override 1" for search and/or buffer Layers.
  2. Fixed autozoom issue under certain configurations.

Older enhancements or changes

Check the "Older enhancements or changes.txt" in the download for a complete list.

Older Versions

Last 2.13 version

Last 2.12 version

Last 2.11 version

Last 2.9 version

Last 2.7 version

Last 2.6 version

Last 2.5 version

Labels (1)
Attachments
Comments

Thanks Robert. Worked perfectly.

Hi Robert,

Love the eSearch Widget! I'm trying to download the 2.17 version. The current attached link downloads as version 2.13 (manifest.json) with a help htm for 2.12 (eSearch_Help.htm). I just want to make sure i'm using the correct version. Maybe I'm missing something? Can you point me to a link for 2.17? 

Thanks again for the awesome widgets!!!

Ned Cake, TLCGIS

Ned,

Indeed there was a file issue in the zip. I have fixed that issue now. Thanks for letting me know.

OK I've gotten the widget downloaded and configured in my app but when I click on the result tab and click on the ellipses I don't the "export to csv file" option. Is this not a feature yet or what I am doing wrong?

@AlexMarrero 

Do you have the 'CSV export' option checked for that layer in the widgets layer settings?

Robert,

Thanks for pointing that out. I got it now!

Thanks,
Alex

Hi, Is there anyway to configure the eSearch widget that allows the user to enter a Lat/Long Coordinate and returns the search? Very similar to Search By Shape "Point", but uses a coordinate.

I have a requirement that has to met this. Have a simple polygon product index, the user has coordinate info of change to a product, they would like to search with coordinate to determine what products are affected. 

Or does anyone know of another widget that would achieve this?

Thanks in advance

Brendan

I think this is what you are looking for.

Location Widget - Esri Community

Robert, 

I love your widgets and so do our users....I'm currently trying to install eSearch 2.17 on my 10.8.1 portal and encountered the following error?  I am using the eDraw and Print Plus widgets on the same viewer with no issues.  I have also used previous eSearch widgets on previous portal versions with no issues.  Any idea what's up?  ThanksInkedcreatewidgeterror_LI.jpg

Hello Robert,

First off, this is an amazing widget! But I'm having some issues with the predefined Value list keeping the values. After I click OK, then go back to the list, it clears out the value part while keeping the Label side. Has anyone had this issue before, and is there a possible fix?

Thank you, John

WithValue.PNG

WithoutValue.PNG

Updating an app to WAB 2.19 with eSearch 2.17 and I don't see the "Limit search to map extent" checkbox.  I figure there's probably a config option for it, but if there is, I'm not seeing it.  Am I having a huge 'duh' moment here and missing something obvious?

I removed the following from style.css to get it back but feel like I might be missing something.

.jimu-r-row.play-section .col-2-3 {
  display: none;
}

@RyanKelso 

You are correct that is how you currently have to edit the widget to make it show. Right now I have no recollection on why that css rule was added in the style.css. 

Is it possible use TAB key to navigate through the search fields in orders as shown below? 

Ehanced_Search_Tab.png

@LixinHuang 

I have tried to get tabbing working properly in this widget without any success.

Version history
Revision #:
4 of 4
Last update:
‎12-22-2020 09:34 AM
Updated by: