Select to view content in your preferred language

web appbuilder - pop-up setting won't saved

05-20-2016 06:49 AM
helenchu
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I go to Layer List setting to disable pop-up for some of my layers, save it but the setting won't stay.  Every time I refresh the map, default setting is back.  Am I missing something ?  Where should I configure the pop-up to make it permanent ?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
18 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Did you replace the copy of the eSearch widget in your apps widget folder as well as the stemapp widgets folder?

helenchu
Frequent Contributor

No I did not.  How do I go to my app widget folder ?  Sorry!

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Helen,

[install dir]\server\apps\[app#]\widgets

0 Kudos
helenchu
Frequent Contributor

I created a new app to test the new version eSearch.  Not only the feature table from web map no longer has edit option but I do not get popup at all if I use option Use popup from Web Map and click at the record from eSearch result grid.  Is it the way it's suppose to be ? or something is wrong with my app ?

Thanks so much Robert,

PopupFromWebMap.PNG

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Helen,

Then it can not find a popup configured for that specific sublayer url in the web map that matches exactly to the url specified in the search layers url.

helenchu
Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much Robert.

0 Kudos
helenchu
Frequent Contributor

Now I got my popup from Web Map, kind of.  What I see is the popup picks up the field structure from Web Map attribute table; however the populated data is still from  eSearch's "Included Fields".  Fields that I do not have in "Included Fields" are blank.

Is it your intention to make it that way ?  Just want to make sure I don't miss anything.  Thanks.

BlankFields.PNG

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Helen,

Correct the data for the popup is coming from the search so if you do not have all the fields returned from the search that the popup uses then those fields will not be able to display in the popup.

helenchu
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Robert!

0 Kudos