Legend and Print Widget

Jump to solution
08-22-2016 05:56 PM
TimHayes1
Occasional Contributor III

It has been a while since I deep dived into this issue, pre-Web AppBuilder.

Is it possible when printing from the Print Widget to only show in the printed legend those layers currently visible in the map window? versus all the layers visible or not visible.

I am using Web Appbuilder 2.0 and ArcGIS for Server 10.2.2.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tim,

I don't have ArcGIS Server 10.2.2, but if you are using your own print service (i.e. not the default esri print task url) then you can open the print templates on your server (C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\Desktop10.4\Templates\ExportWebMapTemplates) in ArcMap and click on the legend item and view its properties to see if there is the "Only display layers that are checked on in the Table of Contents" and if it is checked.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tim,

I don't have ArcGIS Server 10.2.2, but if you are using your own print service (i.e. not the default esri print task url) then you can open the print templates on your server (C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\Desktop10.4\Templates\ExportWebMapTemplates) in ArcMap and click on the legend item and view its properties to see if there is the "Only display layers that are checked on in the Table of Contents" and if it is checked.

simoxu
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

is this the predefined templates for the printingTools  utility service for the  ArcGIS server?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Yes