Leave the internal scale rectangle of the overviewmap with only borders

Jump to solution
03-21-2017 03:33 PM
GilbertoMatos
Occasional Contributor II

Hello

I need to make the inner rectangle of the widgetmap widget, which is used to drag and change position and scale, be completely transparent, and only with black borders. I was able to find out the style and div being applied, so much so that in chrome debug mode, I can make the change directly in background-color, for #ffffff, however, in the source code, I can not find a way to change that.

I thought of doing shortly after the start function of widget.js, an append or an arrowttribute for such a function, but I am not succeeding. Here is the line I need to make the change:

Note: Attached follows the image of what I need to do. On the left side, the pattern of the widget and the right side, as I need it to stay.

Line to be changed and that there is no correct location for such a change:

<div class="ovwHighlight" dojoattachpoint="_focusDiv" title="Arraste para Alterar a Extensão do Mapa" style="border: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); opacity: 0.5; display: block; left: 69px; top: 85px; width: 60px; height: 28px;"></div>

Thank you!
Gilberto.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Gilberto,

In your [install dir]\server\apps\[app#]\themes\[theme name]\common.css add this css rule:

.ovwHighlight {
  background-color: rgba(255, 0, 0, 0) !important;
  border: 2px solid rgb(255, 0, 0) !important;
}

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Gilberto,

In your [install dir]\server\apps\[app#]\themes\[theme name]\common.css add this css rule:

.ovwHighlight {
  background-color: rgba(255, 0, 0, 0) !important;
  border: 2px solid rgb(255, 0, 0) !important;
}
GilbertoMatos
Occasional Contributor II

Robert!!!

Thanks again. Worked perfectly.

Gilberto.

0 Kudos