Identify Widget - display popup from web map

12-15-2020 01:37 PM
Labels (4)
MarkCavaliere
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I am configuring the latest version of Robert Scheitlin's Identify widget, and was curious if the following is possible:

Is there a way to display the identify results popup from the web map popup as opposed to the configurable popup in the widget? For example, in Robert's Enhanced Search widget, there is an option to 'Use Popup from Web Map':

MarkCavaliere_0-1608067953340.png

I ask this question because I have a custom attribute display for layers that i would rather display as a result.

Thanks,

Mark

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mark,

That is not currently possible. Doesn't sound much different than using feature popups if I were to add this ability...

0 Kudos
MarkCavaliere
New Contributor II

Ok, no problem. thanks for the response Robert.

0 Kudos
MarkCavaliere
New Contributor II

Robert,

Just wanted to clarify on your response. Can you go into a bit of detail on what you mean by using feature popups? 

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mark,

When setting up you Web Map you have the opportunity to define popups for all/any of your layers in the web map. This is what I am talking about. When you setup a popup for a particular layer in the web map you can click on the map and get that configured popup for that layer(s) that are intersected at the clicked point. 

0 Kudos