Google Street View Widget

10-05-2023 07:36 AM
shildebrand
Occasional Contributor

I have been testing out some street view widgets that have been posted in this group and I noticed one that was working on this site: https://www.sagis.org/map/.  Is this widget available anywhere for download?  I really like how this looks and works.

1 Reply
ClarkSelby
New Contributor III

Here are a few user-friendly tools designed to seamlessly and securely integrate 360° photos and video into your ArcGIS workflows:

1. VidGeo for ArcGIS

Key Features:

• Stream video securely from your private server (e.g., AWS).
  • Visualize in ArcGIS for efficient asset visualization and feature collection/update.
  • Capture entire project sites with just one person using a 2D or 360° camera.

Learn more: VidGeo

ClarkSelby_0-1701880187892.jpeg

2. GeoTube for ArcGIS

Key Features:

• Visualize in YouTube, analyze in ArcGIS.
  • Streamline project site sharing within ArcGIS using a 2D or 360° camera.

Learn more: GeoTube

ClarkSelby_1-1701880187884.jpeg

Additional Geoprocessing Tools: Included are video and photo collection workflows with these tools:

1. Geotagged Videos to Polylines:

• Convert geotagged videos into polylines representing their paths.
    • Compatible with Nodeology's geo-immersive video widgets.                                                                          
  2. Extract Geotagged Video Frames:

• Generate video frames from geotagged videos based on time and/or distance intervals.
    • Compatible with standard and 360 videos.                                                                                                             
  3. Append Geotagged Videos:

• Integrate geotagged videos seamlessly into existing solutions.
    • Simplify continuous updates and publishing of geotagged videos.                                                           
  4. Append Geotagged Photos to Points:

• Combine geotagged photos with ArcGIS data effortlessly.
    • Specifically tailored for 360° imagery compatibility.

More info on working with 360-degree photos is available here: https://www.nodeology.net/site-viewer-360-for-arcgis/

0 Kudos