eSearch 'search URL' file location

Jump to solution
08-02-2018 09:44 AM
RobertLackage
New Contributor III

Where is the file location of the eSearch 'search URL'? I would like to manually enter a new link as the old one has been deleted from the server manager.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Robert,

Ok the image helps a lot. Yes in your apps files there is a configs folder and under that an eSearch folder and in thee is the json file you need to edit.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Robert,

You have me scratching my head on this one... What are you asking? Are you talking about the "export search url" or the widget url search capability?

0 Kudos
RobertLackage
New Contributor III

Is there a way to change this url within the files of the webapp builder/widget (using a text editor) without using the browser interface? I have the application on a web server and I don't want to take it off, edit it, and upload it back onto the server. I hope that makes sense..

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Robert,

Ok the image helps a lot. Yes in your apps files there is a configs folder and under that an eSearch folder and in thee is the json file you need to edit.

RobertLackage
New Contributor III

I guess when you add a new url you have to reconfigure the fields in the widget, when I put the new url into the json it wouldn't load the shapefile, the dropdown for a field would just hang saying, "retrieving unique values"

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Correct, if it it a completely different map service then you will have to update the field infos as well.