Enhanced Search Widget Version 1.1.7. Error using domain in search expression values list.

Jump to solution
06-09-2015 01:09 PM
joaquinfernandez
New Contributor III

Hi Robert,

As requested started a new thread. I'm getting an error with one layer, in particular in Specifying parameters for this search dropdown list, it only see’s the first item and returns search failed on the remaining items in the list.  I have narrowed it down to that it has a domain. If I remove it from the domain, it works. originally data was in SDE. in trying to isolate the error I moved it to a file GDB but to no avail. finally created a new file GDB, added domains and two polygons. one Water the other Sewer and got the error. then I removed the domain and the error was gone. attached is the GDB. I am using ArcGIS Desktop 10.2.2 and Server 10.2

thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Joaquin,

Turns out this is a bug with the last item in coded value domain using the eSearch. I have identified the issue and will release fixed version ASAP.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Joaquin,

One quick thought about something to check. For that specific layer do you have the OBJECTID or Shape fields hidden in the mxd that you use to publish the map service (when you go to the REST endpoint for that layer is the OBJECTID and the Shape fields both listed in the fields list)?

0 Kudos
joaquinfernandez
New Contributor III

No, both are visible in Arc Map. but I checked the web map and they are checked off in the pop off config. 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Joaquin,

Turns out this is a bug with the last item in coded value domain using the eSearch. I have identified the issue and will release fixed version ASAP.

joaquinfernandez
New Contributor III

Robert,

Thank you for all your efforts and hard work in helping me. ESRI needs to acknowledge your dedication and efforts!

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Joaquin,

ESRI does acknowledge my efforts through the MVP program. Each of you that use GeoNet have a role in that as well by marking questions as answered and as helpful.

The new version 1.1.8 is now available.

joaquinfernandez
New Contributor III

Congratulations on your award, well deserved.