Enhanced Search Widget 1.1.1 Issue

Jump to solution
03-26-2015 12:35 PM
LukeMiles1
New Contributor II

First off, thanks so much Robert for taking to time to include a feature that I mentioned on here before:

"If "Add result as operational layer" is selected then the Attribute Table widget will display the results of the search after each search"

I was testing the widget out and I came across a bit of an issue. After doing maybe 1-2 searches, the attribute table will create a results tab but will not populate it with the result. The search results tab will hang and just spin like it's thinking (and it will spin forever). I'll attach an image to show what I mean.

Just let me know if there's anything that can be done and thanks again for adding that feature.

ADDENDUM: I've run a few more tests and the hang up happens when changing the search layers. I'll either get a "Search Failed" or "No Results".

0 Kudos
10 Replies
LukeMiles1
New Contributor II

Good morning Robert,

Since you mentioned that you were running it in Firefox I went and got the same error. I went ahead and recorded the error generation.

The TypeError is coming from the Widget.js file from the Attribute Table Widget, "this.configLayerInfos is undefined"

Let me know if that helps at all. Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos