Select to view content in your preferred language

ElevationProfileWidget - how to program its usage to concurrently display graphs for 2 featre layers

Jump to solution
07-19-2023 06:17 AM
Labels (1)
MichaelLev
Regular Contributor

I need to know how to conceive ElevationProfileWidget to concurrently display 2 height graphs of 2 layers (preferably with 2 different colors).

Background:

In our 3D Scene we have some "integrated mesh" layers that have been prepared from Aerial Photography, done on same area but in different years.

I developed custom widget as in ElevationProfile Widget for our 3D WAB Developer Edition Web Application, and I need to see both elevation profiles (for both mesh layers) concurrently in order to "compare" between them.

Currently:

1. If I switch visibility from one "integrated mesh" layer to another (on same area), elevations graph is updated "on the fly", each time showing single graph for the layer which is currently visible.
  2. If I both layers are visible, elevations graph chooses for each distance point the max "z" value of those 2 layers.

I need a 3rd option: To conceive the ElevationProfileWidget to concurrently display the 2 height graphs.

I do not see how can I "force" the ElevationProfileViewModel to "lock" the displayed graph of one layer,

and then to lock also the displayed graph of the 2nd layer (preferably with different color )

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MichaelLev
Regular Contributor

I solved it by myself -

I bypassed the lack of "compare" feature,

by copying the "old" profile into the ground profile,

then I can compare the "new" profile with the faked ground profile.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MichaelLev
Regular Contributor

I solved it by myself -

I bypassed the lack of "compare" feature,

by copying the "old" profile into the ground profile,

then I can compare the "new" profile with the faked ground profile.

0 Kudos