Customizing the Query Widget

Jump to solution
12-15-2014 08:55 AM
MaxMcCosham
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have a question on the customization of a built-in widget in AppBuilder. I have created an app using Web AppBuilder and downloaded the code to work with. Now I would like to modify the Query Widget by adding a few tasks to execute after the user clicks on a query result. For example, I would like to be able to adjust the visibility of other ArcGIS Online web map layers (after user clicks on a result, map zooms to the selected result, then another layer's visibility changes from off to on). Which widget code files would I need to modify to achieve this?

Thanks,

Max

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Max,

You would need to obtain the WAB developer version and then modify the widget.js in the client\stemapp\widgets\Query folder

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Max,

You would need to obtain the WAB developer version and then modify the widget.js in the client\stemapp\widgets\Query folder

0 Kudos
MaxMcCosham
New Contributor III

Thanks Robert for the quick reply!

0 Kudos
zhongrenGu
New Contributor III

Hi Max ,hava you finished your custom widget??  now i'm create my widget,but i don't konw how to custom the content of widget,for example :write some button on a widget,how to operate the map ;and  how to load my map on my  arcgis server;thanks;

Guzhongren

0 Kudos