Water Outage Deployment Error

03-29-2019 01:08 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

I was trying to deploy the recently released Water Outage template using the ArcGIS Solutions Deployment Add-In to my ArcGIS Enterprise and get an error as attached. I'm using ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1 and Pro 2.3 as mentioned in the system requirements.

Is anyone else facing the same issue?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

We have seen this when someone else in your org has already deployed the solution.  Can uncheck the Use Existing Items check box and try again?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried unchecking "Use Existing Items in the organization" and then trying to deploy but got a similar error message but for a different layer (this time it is for water valves) - attachedWater Outage deployment error. The ArcGIS Enterprise portal that i'm trying to deploy to is newly setup and this water outage template has not been deployed there previously by anyone.

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Arish,

We traced the issue to a setting being changed on the source service.  We have flipped this setting back.  The services are now deploy-able to Portal.

*Fixed my typo

0 Kudos
KrystalPhaneuf2
Occasional Contributor

I'm trying the same solution in Enterprise 10.6.1 and ArcGIS Pro 2.4.  I'm receiving a different error. Any suggestions?water outage error

0 Kudos
GelisaSlyer
New Contributor III

Krystal,

I would make sure the Water Outage components zip doesn't already exist in your portal for any user. 

Then the second thing I would try would be to close ArcGIS Pro and restart your computer and then redeploy. 

0 Kudos