Update ArcGIS Solutions

03-25-2020 04:07 AM
Labels (3)
Layane_BeatrizSilva_Loti
New Contributor

Hi, guys

I am implementing utility Network in version 2.5. However the version of ArcGIS solutions has not been updated, the most recent one 2.4.

In the steps where deployment is necessary, ArcGIS Pro reports an unexpected error and closes.

Could you please help me to carry out the process in another way or let me know if there is a forecast to update ArcGIS solutions to version 2.5?

Regards!

Letícia d'Agosto Miguel Fonseca

Antonio Marcos Pires Martins

Diogo da Fonseca Reis

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

The screen show is of the DLT tools(Data Loading Tools).  2.4 is the most current version and compatibility for ArcGIS Pro 2.5.  You want the untools(Utility Network Package Tools).  They are available for 2.5.

As for the crash, we have seen this with conflicts with an older add in not being completely removed.  Can you uninstall the add in, restart pro twice(just to be safe).  Then reinstall the add in?  You may have to manually remove it from the add ins assembly cache folder

Chris Fox‌ Do you have the steps to manually remove the add in posted anywhere?

ChrisFox
Esri Regular Contributor

We haven't documented this, but I would recommend that you install the latest version of the deployment tool add-in. At Pro 2.5 the api was changed and results in a crash in earlier versions of the add-in. You can follow the steps in the help topic below to download and install the latest version:

Install the ArcGIS Solutions Deployment Add-In—Get Started | ArcGIS Solutions for Water 

0 Kudos
Layane_BeatrizSilva_Loti
New Contributor

I deleted the file from the Add-in folder and uninstall ArcGIS Pro, then run the installation and Add-in Pro again.

Now it's working perfectly.

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos