Select to view content in your preferred language

Stage Data Loading Failed

05-10-2020 02:18 AM
Labels (1)
Md_TauhidulIslam
New Contributor II

Hi,

I was trying to configure the data loading for Water utilities It failed with the following error.

in the data loading project location the default gdb had sample data of US. I replaced the gdb with my gdb. is there any procedure for that or am I missing something here? utility network project folder contains default gdb with utility network. 

Regards,

Tauhid

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MarcoBoeringa
MVP Regular Contributor

The error message includes a warning about an emtpy geometry, indicating the integrity of the geometries in your input features class may be compromised. I recommend running the Repair Geometry—Data Management toolbox | Documentation tool to check and repair any invalid geometries before attempting to load the data using the Stage Data Loading tool.

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

What version of Arcgis Pro are you using? That tool looks like a dev tool that was never released. You want to install the data loading tools and use them.

https://solutions.arcgis.com/shared/help/data-loading/

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Nevermind, that tool is part of the data loading solutions.  It is failing on running change asset package spatial reference, could you try running that tool using the asset package in that project and your spatial reference?

0 Kudos