Several Errors - Water Distribution Data Management for ArcGIS Online Solution Deployment

Jump to solution
02-01-2021 06:48 AM
DanAllen
Occasional Contributor III

Last week I tried deploying the November 2020 first release of the Water Distribution Data Management for ArcGIS Online, and the Sewer Version as well.  Quite a few issues:

Water

1. Had to deploy the template several times, would fail part way through.  Now I have multiple folders in ArcGIS Online that have some of the template install, but I also cant delete the folders either, as it says I cant delete them, despite nothing inside them having delete protection turned on.
  2. When deploying to solution, it prompts you to pick a spatial reference.  I selected NAD 83 State Plane NY West Ft, and it appeared to accept my input, however, when I download a file geodatabase of the hosted feature layers the template creates, it is still in Web Mercator.  So that part does not appear to work.
  3. When I download the ArcGIS Pro Project Package that gets installed, all of the layers in the map when it opens in ArcGIS pro have the red exclamation point next to them, and I have to manually reassign them to the hosted feature layers.  

Sewer Template

1. Same error as listed above for #1
  2. Same error as listed above for #2
  3.  When I download the ArcGIS Pro Project Package that gets installed, it opens up in ArcGIS pro completely blank.

Overall this looks like a great start with the templates, so hopefully these issues above can get resolved.

Thanks

Dan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HowardCrothers
Esri Contributor

Good chatting with you about this Dan.  If you need any additional help with these solutions let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
HowardCrothers
Esri Contributor

Good chatting with you about this Dan.  If you need any additional help with these solutions let me know.

0 Kudos
DanAllen
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Howard,

Thanks for helping get these issues resolved.   Cant wait to see how this solution develops.

0 Kudos
DustinSellinger
New Contributor III

This is the worst resolution I could imagine.  

https://xkcd.com/979/

0 Kudos