Problems to deploy Water Distribution Network Editor v3.2

Jump to solution
10-10-2019 08:23 AM
NorahGallucci
Esri Contributor

When I try to deploy Water Distribution Network Editor v3.2 I get a fail, It says that Layer's data source is inaccessible, but I don't know where find the disruption.

I already deploy Water Distribution Network Viewer v3.2 and It works perfectly with the same published Utility Network demo data.

SolutionsWater Utilities

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoelSmith3
Esri Contributor

Hi Norah,

It appears that you have a previous version of the Water Distribution Utility Network Foundation deployed (possibly version 3.0). Notice the blue exclamation next, this indicates a newer version is available.

The rectifier cable was added at version 3.2

I would recommend deploying the new Water Distribution Utility Network Foundation, publishing a new service, and then deploying the Editor and Viewer.

Thanks,
Joel

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JoelSmith3
Esri Contributor

Hi Norah,

It appears that you have a previous version of the Water Distribution Utility Network Foundation deployed (possibly version 3.0). Notice the blue exclamation next, this indicates a newer version is available.

The rectifier cable was added at version 3.2

I would recommend deploying the new Water Distribution Utility Network Foundation, publishing a new service, and then deploying the Editor and Viewer.

Thanks,
Joel

NorahGallucci
Esri Contributor

Hi Joel!

Thank you very much for your answer. I did what you suggest, but when I try to deploy the Editor Pro ask for Portal credential for arcgisutilitysolutions.esri.com (I attach an image about this issue).

Do you know what I should do? 

0 Kudos
GelisaSlyer
New Contributor III

Norah,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we had to make an update on our end but you should be good to deploy the Water Distribution Network Editor now. 

Thanks,

Gelisa

NorahGallucci
Esri Contributor
Hi Gelisa!
Thank you very much for your answer, I just deploy the Editor and It works.
I´m really happy about that