Error 000732 when importing asset pacakge to SDE in WaterDistributionDataManagementForArcGISEnterprise

06-24-2021 01:19 AM
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to load sample data of WaterDistributionDataManagementForArcGISEnterprise v 1.1 to SDE geodatabase (PostgrSQL).

The Tool Apply Asset Package has failed on error: StructureLine does not exist or is not supported (error 000732) when executing Append operation. But this particular Feature class is present in the dataset.

Is there any fix for this issue? 

Thank you,

Vladimir

Vladimir
0 Kudos
11 Replies
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Contributor

Hi Vladimir,

What version of Pro are you using? Does your target PostgreSQL enterprise geodatabase have multiple utility networks or a feature class called StructureLine_1?

0 Kudos
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @PaulLeBlanc1.

I am using PRO 2.8.0 with dltsolutions 2.7.1 and untools 2.8.1. Every attempt goes to the fresh empty SDE geodatabase, so there shouldn´t be any collision. But also it´s true that now I  got different errors, when recording my workflow and that I´ve often seen some error in Utility Data Management Support.pyt. 

See the attached video. 

On Pro 2.8.1 on another machine is the situation worse. So my only question is - is PRO 2.8 supported here? Because for now I don´t see any other reason why this shouldn´t work.

If you would have any idea what to try, just let me know.

Thank you,

Vladimir

Vladimir
0 Kudos
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

UPDATE:

I tried it again and still I got the same error as in initial mail. The workflow was the same as in the video above 

VHolubec_0-1624607230652.png

Do I miss something?

Vladimir

Vladimir
0 Kudos
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Contributor

Well this is very interesting... I've never seen error 2824 that you show in your video. Your workflow is just fine, not sure why it isn't working.

Before you run Apply Asset Package, try setting the Parallel Processing Factor to 0.

PaulLeBlanc1_0-1624619535156.png

As a sanity check, try running Asset Package to File Geodatabase (just accept all defaults). If that works, then we know to focus on PostgreSQL.

0 Kudos
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Contributor

One other question, are you using ST_Geometry, PG_Geometry, or PG_Geography?

0 Kudos
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @PaulLeBlanc1,

there must be something with my PostgreSQL 11.

The problem is with SDE only, the tool -  Asset Package to File Geodatabase - has run well.

The parallel processing hasn´t helped, so I created new database via Tasks in the Solution from scratch, start with new geodatabase, but even I moved forward the import hasn´t finished well (tried two times).

Now I am stuck on last step with errors - 001896 and 160281. See the messages below.

VHolubec_0-1624628160156.png

I will dig deeper on the database server. 

I also checked the geometry type and there is ST_Geometry used, as expected.

Vladimir
0 Kudos
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Contributor

Ok good, so append can find the feature class now.

If you append StructureJunction in asset package to StructureJunction in target, do you get the same warnings? Hopefully so, because that will greatly simplify the debugging.

0 Kudos
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @PaulLeBlanc1,

Summarizing the errors below. Interesting that in the log there is no Append error, but the error is on Import Associations.

WARNING 000595: C:\Users\vholubec\AppData\Local\Temp\3\ArcGISProTemp18380\WaterDevice0.fid contains the full list of records not able to be processed.WARNING 000595: C:\Users\vholubec\AppData\Local\Temp\3\ArcGISProTemp18380\WaterLine0.fid WARNING 000595: C:\Users\vholubec\AppData\Local\Temp\3\ArcGISProTemp18380\WaterJunction0.fid contains the full list of records not able to be processed.WARNING 000595: C:\Users\vholubec\AppData\Local\Temp\3\ArcGISProTemp18380\StructureBoundary0.fid contains the full list of records not able to be processed.WARNING 000595: C:\Users\vholubec\AppData\Local\Temp\3\ArcGISProTemp18380\WaterAssembly0.fid contains the full list of records not able to be processed.WARNING 000595: C:\Users\vholubec\AppData\Local\Temp\3\ArcGISProTemp18380\StructureJunction0.fid contains the full list of records not able to be processed.
ERROR 001896: Invalid association parameters (row 1). DBMS table not found [utility.creator.VodovodniSit] DBMS table not found [utility.creator.VodovodniSit] .ERROR 160281: A requested row object could not be located. (row 1) Failed to execute (ImportAssociations).

Anyway I´ve tried to appned data from asset package to SDE and I get the schema mismatch error: 

ERROR 000466: C:\Users\vholubec\Desktop\WaterDistributionDataManagementForArcGISEnterpriseV1_1\Databases\WaterDistribution_AssetPackage.gdb\UtilityNetwork\StructureJunction

does not match the schema of target

C:\Users\vholubec\Desktop\WaterDistributionDataManagementForArcGISEnterpriseV1_1\tpp.sde\utility.creator.UN\utility.creator.StructureJunction

I assume the previous step with Asset Package to File Geodatabase shouldn´t affect the Asset Pacakge.

But the schema is really different - don´t know why:

VHolubec_0-1624634782764.png

Did I miss some step?

Vladimir
0 Kudos
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Contributor

That's not good. That means all the calls to add fields failed for some reason.

Apply Asset Package and Asset Package to File Geodatabase are both read operations on the source data, so nothing there.

At this point you might need to reach out to support. We load this specific asset package frequently into PostgreSQL without issue.