Python scripting problem for batch watershed delineation

02-22-2012 05:25 PM
Labels (1)
MingSheng
New Contributor
I was trying to use python script to run the batch watershed delineation. So I started with modelbuilder and then exported the model to python script. The model run well but the script didn't. The exception error raised was:

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'BatchWatershedDelineation_archydro'

I guess this is because the arcpy doesn't have the module "BatchWatershedDelineation". Does anybody know how to make it work in python script?

Thank you.

Ming
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
WillJames
New Contributor II
I was trying to use python script to run the batch watershed delineation. So I started with modelbuilder and then exported the model to python script. The model run well but the script didn't. The exception error raised was:

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'BatchWatershedDelineation_archydro'

I guess this is because the arcpy doesn't have the module "BatchWatershedDelineation". Does anybody know how to make it work in python script?

Thank you.

Ming

Ming that sounds like your python script miss-assigned variables. That is usually the error message I see when I forget to assign a variable to an input. Could you post the python code you are using. That or just check to make sure all your model parameters have inputs.
0 Kudos