Executing: AdjointCatchment fails

01-23-2011 10:39 AM
Labels (1)
JensPickenhahn
New Contributor
Hello,

i try to execute adjointcatchment.
as result:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
at ESRI.ArcGIS.Geoprocessing.GPUtilitiesClass.OpenFeatureClassFromString (String catalogPath)

at ESRI.APWR.ArcHydroGPTools.ApConfigGP.CreateFeatureClassGP (String path, String layer, name esriGeometryType geomType, String & exMessage spatialRef, String TemplateName, String Hasz, String HASM, ISpatialReference, Boolean addtoMap)
C: \ Projects \ 10_Final \ ArcHydroTools \ src \ ArcHydroGPTools \ ApConfigGP.vb: line 4216th
Failed to execute (AdjointCatchment).
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoannaMerson
New Contributor
Did you (or anyone out there) find a solution to this?

When I run the adjointCatchment, I am getting the error:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): General function failure [ST_Splt_streams]

at ESRI.ArcGIS.Geodatabase.ITable.AddField(IField Field)

at ESRI.APWR.ArcHydroGPTools.ApConfigGP.AddFieldAO(ITable& inputTable, ApLayer aplayer, String fieldTag, String& exMessage) in C:\Projects\10_Final\ArcHydroTools\src\ArcHydroGPTools\ApConfigGP.vb:line 4039
Failed to execute (AdjointCatchment)
0 Kudos
Mehmet_AkifAkman
New Contributor
Is there any answer for that?
0 Kudos
MingSheng
New Contributor
I encountered the same error message when running various ArcHdro Tools from the ArcToolBox, and even the the vector and raster location cannot be setup.
However, the tools work fine if they are run from the Toolbar. I have no idea what's wrong with the Arc Hydro GP Tools. I am struggling with this, since if the GP tools don't work properly there's no way to incorporate them in the python script.

Hope someone would have an answer.

Ming
0 Kudos