Create Drainage Line Structures: error

Jump to solution
02-01-2019 02:03 PM
Labels (1)
AustinOffice
New Contributor

I am having a problem running the Create Drainage Line Structures tool. I am running ArcGIS 10.6.1 and ArcHydro 10.6.. The tool generates the drainage line polyline, but does not create the output raster files. For inputs I am using a lidar derived floating point raster with 1 foot cell size and a polyline shapefile. The arc hydro IDs have been assigned using ArcHydro. The tool generates the following errors: Invalid parameters and Tool not licensed. I do have the spatial analyst extension enabled. Does anyone have any thoughts?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristineDartiguenave
Esri Contributor

What level of licensing do you have for ArcGIS (ArcMap)?

This tool requires at least ArcGIS Standard. You may see this error if you have only a Basic license.

Christine

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JacobTaylor3
New Contributor III

I was looking at this to see if it could give me any insight into my own error. (I'm having a strange problem with raster output in flood plain delineation.) While looking it up, I saw this thread: https://community.esri.com/thread/102706 

Maybe that could help you? At the very least, the top comment lists an email address that you could send an email too. If I get the chance, I'll try to run through an attempt with the tool and see if I can at least duplicate the problem. I'm wondering if there's a compatibility issue with ArcMap 10.6.1, but right now, that's only a suspicion.

ChristineDartiguenave
Esri Contributor

What level of licensing do you have for ArcGIS (ArcMap)?

This tool requires at least ArcGIS Standard. You may see this error if you have only a Basic license.

Christine

AustinOffice
New Contributor

I was attempting to run the with only the Basic license, so that was the problem. I have successfully run the tool with an Advanced license with the spatial analyst extension.

0 Kudos