Adjust flow direction in lakes in ArcToolbox

11-14-2011 02:28 PM
Labels (1)
RebeccaShaftel
New Contributor
Hi - the adjust flow direction in lakes tool seems to be pointing to the flow direction with sinks tool when you access it from Arctoolbox.  If I drag it into modelbuilder, I get the wrong tool and if I try to run it from toolbox, I get an error that the input parameters are wrong because it is tryint to run the second tool.  Any fixes for this because I'd like to use it in a model for running many watersheds.

I am using 2.0.1.133 on 10.

Thanks
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
MattTarkington
New Contributor
Was there a resolution to this? I'm having a similar issue. I've tried doing the DEM preprocessing from scratch as well as the pre made files in NHDplus. The BowlFdr file is used alot to delineate watersheds, according to the archydro tutorial. I'm attempting the steps after "Adjust Flow Lines in Lakes" using the fdr grid file included in NHDPlus. My eventual goal is to delineate watersheds in the 08 (Southern Mississippi) area. Any Help would be great.
Thanks

Matt Tarkington

*edit
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11650[/ATTACH]

The error is not selectable, so here's the error I receive. I'm using ArcMap10 and ArcHydro 2. In case that helps
0 Kudos
MattTarkington
New Contributor
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11648[/ATTACH]

The error is not selectable, so here's the error I receive.
0 Kudos
MarkBoucher
Occasional Contributor III
Here are some good practices for use in ArcHydro to reduce unspecified errors...http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/48100-ArcHydro-Problem-Solvers
0 Kudos
MattTarkington
New Contributor
Thanks! I've done those things and I still receive errors. I clipped a lot of the data to try and cut down on processing time and I believe that changed something that ArcHydro didn't like. So I'm going to just process the whole DEM and see if that works. Wish me luck.
0 Kudos
elsasormain
New Contributor
Hi!

I know it's a past subject, but did you solve your problem?¸
Because I'm having exactly the same one: it calls flow direction with Sink, and does not work because "the parameters mjust be corrected"...
So I'm interested if you solved it.

Thank you
0 Kudos