UC 2016 agenda/schedule webpage

Jump to solution
06-12-2016 11:46 AM
IsabelCorcos
New Contributor III

Is anyone else having problems working with the scheduler? It's incredibly slow to respond and I keep getting a message re running slowly due to a 'long-running script'. Doesn't matter what browser I try and I've tried on different computers/networks - so not my system per se. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
22 Replies
RandyKreuziger
Occasional Contributor III

I reported the performance and other issues here in this User Conference discuss area back on April 22nd.  There has been no improvement from what I can tell.  Initially, IE didn't work so I moved to Chrome but not Chrome isn't working for me either.

0 Kudos
BrianFausel

I have encountered the same problem on multiple machines at different offices.  "My Schedule" is always really slow or doesn't load at all.  Tried using IE, Firefox and Chrome.

0 Kudos
DeborahWilson
New Contributor II

I have same issue and have resorted to using the app and reviewing it on my phone/ipad.

0 Kudos
MargaretOhayon
New Contributor III

Hi,

The UC website team is aware of this issue and the team is actively working on it.  We will keep you posted on a resolution.

Thank you,

Margaret Ohayon | Project Mgmt, Marketing Operations

Esri | 380 New York St. | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA

T 909-793-2853, ext. 1392 | mohayon@esri.com| esri.com

RandyKreuziger

Is there a PDF version of the agenda available?

The performance issues were bad back in Aprill when the agenda planner was announced and it's only gotten worse.   I don't attend the conference every year, but each time I go ESRI reinvents the agenda planner but it never gets better and this year it's worse than two years ago when I last attended.

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Check out Margaret Ohayon​  comment https://community.esri.com/message/615467#comment-615467

Follow those instructions....seems to help me.  If you have two accounts, one for geonet/myEsri/MyUC and a different one for your ArcGIS Online account...still go thru the AGOL edit profile and saving....but sign in to the account that is associated with your MyUC in all the other places.  Hope that makes sense...but it worked for me.  Much faster now and the MyUC Agenda planner links work now!

IsabelCorcos
New Contributor III

Not exactly sure I understand. Are you suggesting to use my AGOL account login or to NOT use it? I use the geonet/myESRI/MyUC for everything associated with the conference.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

as do I.  But for some reason, following the instructions to log in to my AGOL account (which is different for then the geonet/myEsri/UC for me), editing "that" profile (from upper right corner) and saving, then logginout of that and going back to my geonet/UC/MyEsri account helped.  Only thingI can figure is something got jumbled, since all are associated with the same email.  Not the first time that has caused me grief, but this seems to have cleared whatever was causing it confusion, at least for now.

0 Kudos
IsabelCorcos
New Contributor III

I will try that.

0 Kudos
MargaretOhayon
New Contributor III

Thank you for letting us know about the slow loading issues you have experienced when trying to view MySchedule in the web agenda.  The team has identified the issue and has resolved it.  Should you continue to have problems, please let us know asap.

Margaret Ohayon | Project Mgmt, Marketing Operations

Esri | 380 New York St. | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA

T 909-793-2853, ext. 1392 | mohayon@esri.com| esri.com