Signing into ESRI Events App for 2022 ESRI UC

06-24-2022 09:24 AM
Labels (1)
Megan2
by
New Contributor II

Having some confusion regarding logging in to set up my ESRI UC schedule for 2022. I'm able to sign in on the website and have started favoriting some sessions, however now that the app finally has the 2022 UC available, I'd like to start using that. I've tried signing in with the same account I used on the website to start my list of favorited sessions for this event, however keep getting rejected on the app; it says "E-mail/Password not found. Please try again."

I've been looking around but can't find anything within the last few years or about my issue specifically. Can I verify what account I should be using to log in? My account is through work, so as far as I know my username is my email.

Tags (1)
16 Replies
JacquieKovarik
New Contributor III

Hi @JesseCloutier - I wanted to add my name to the list of users who is still experiencing issues, along with a number of my colleagues who are trying to plan their schedules. Hoping things get resolved soon!

Thanks,

Jacquie

0 Kudos
NickJohansen
New Contributor

Good Morning @JesseCloutier , has the fix you mentioned above been pushed out yet? I am still getting an error when trying to log in on an apple device in the Events app. Error says that my Username is not registered. Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

@NickJohansen and @JacquieKovarik, my apologies for the delayed response. Our team has deployed a fix so that all registrants should be able to log in to the app. Again, thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
ClaireBrill
New Contributor III

There is an update to the app in the iOS store today. After applying it I am able to log in to the app.

Megan2
by
New Contributor II

Thank you for the update! You're right; I got the update and can log in now. But there seems to be nowhere on the app to view all of the sessions I favorited... which took forever to do last week! Ack. At least we're in now?

ClaireBrill
New Contributor III

My agenda shows up on the app, and you can favorite attendees and Expo categories. But the sessions I favorited on the website aren't in the app and it doesn't appear they can be favorited on the app.  There are placeholders for other information, so maybe the functionality will be added soon?

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for your patience while waiting to hear back, @ClaireBrill and @Megan2. There are a few questions here that we'll be happy to address—

When conference attendees use the same login for the app as they used for their User Conference registration, sessions added to their schedule on the website should sync to the app. 

Regarding the favorite feature (heart icon), this is only available for speakers and exhibitors/sponsors. We recommend that attendees use the "Add to Schedule" option specifically for sessions.

There's mention in your note, Claire, that some sessions of interest you could see on the website aren't appearing in the app. All sessions taking place should be loaded at this point, so that's something we'll want to check on if you're still seeing their absence. Would you mind checking and letting us know what sessions appear on the site but not the app for you?  

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos