Select to view content in your preferred language

Presentation Slides Available?

Jump to solution
07-24-2024 11:37 AM
BrianShepard
Occasional Contributor

A number of the presentation Q&As said the slides would be made available, but I haven't been able to find them. The most detailed Admin response I saw was "yes, slides will be made available through the digital access portal. > Digital access will be available through October 18, 2024. Select recordings will be made publicly available to all when proceedings are released in mid-October." I'm registered for Digital Access and don't see them available anywhere on the Event Portal.

Are the slides available? Anyone know specifically where and when they will be available?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for checking in about this, @BrianShepard. I've consulted with a member of our Events team and they've confirmed that many of the tech session presenters submitted files to be added to the Event portal and those have been published. The can be found on the session detail page of each session under the Resources heading. All the best!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for checking in about this, @BrianShepard. I've consulted with a member of our Events team and they've confirmed that many of the tech session presenters submitted files to be added to the Event portal and those have been published. The can be found on the session detail page of each session under the Resources heading. All the best!

Jesse Cloutier
BrianShepard
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, @JesseCloutier. I had to find a session that had them available. Do you know if all the sessions that had submitted files have been added to the Event portal?

The one, in particular, that mentioned in the Q&A that slides would be available doesn't have them. Python in ArcGIS: An Overview: 2024 Esri User Conference - Detailed Agenda. Maybe they just misspoke in their answer?

A filter of "Resources Available" for the sessions (similar to "Recording Available") would be awesome!

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for the recommendation regarding a 'Resources Available' filter for the portal, @BrianShepard. I'll get that submitted to our team that does Events surveying so they can include it with other feedback being considered for future Esri conferences. As part of that submission, I'll be including some of your contact information so that it's possible you may receive a follow-up if there are any further questions from the Esri side.

Regarding that particular session, I'm not certain myself but am looping that session's speakers @ShaunWalbridge and @ManushiMajumdar into this conversation since they may be able to better assist.

Glad to know this was a session you want to revisit! 

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos