Select to view content in your preferred language

Esri UC Housing

02-14-2024 01:13 PM
MeleKoneya
Regular Contributor

When I try to book a room at the portal

https://registration.esri.com/flow/esri/24uc/eventportal/login?destination=attendee-portal

It is showing no hotels available.    Will there be more available?

Mele 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @MeleKoneya!

Glad to hear you're coming to UC again this year 😀 I've reached out to our events team regarding the hotel rooms so once i hear from the team, I'll make sure to update you. 

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @MeleKoneya,

I just heard back from the events team and they've provided the following information.

UC housing is now limited with continuous stays so the team has been letting guest know to adjust their dates to see the current availability. The events team is also in the process of finalizing contracts with a few hotels and will be adding those to the inventory once it's finalized.

If you or anyone viewing this thread has any further questions regarding hotels for UC '24, they're encouraged to email uchotelres@esri.com and they'll be more than happy to assist.

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
MeleKoneya
Regular Contributor

Thank you @BriannaEttley  for updating me.   I was able to make a hotel reservation for part of the UC.   In particular, the Esri Safety Safety Security Summit.     We'll see if I can stay longer, but for now I am happy to have a place to stay for this.  😀