ESRI UC Agenda Planner?

05-21-2015 06:00 AM
DaveTenney
Occasional Contributor III

Any update to when the Agenda Planner will be released?

i last saw may as a general time frame, didnt know if we were any closer?

Dave

56 Replies
GuyPrecht1
New Contributor

Is there a plugin required for the on line agenda for the PC? It does not load for me. When I click on Agenda or session planner this is the screen I get. Trying to review all of the sessions on a mobile device to decide what I want to attend is painful. I tried Chrome, Firefox and IE and it loads the same in all.

0 Kudos
RichardOwens
New Contributor II

I know it was working last week for a couple of days.  I was on vacation and didn't do much with it, but it was working.  Hope they get it up and running this week!

0 Kudos
TracyGarrison
New Contributor III

I got it to work on June 30th and saved the URL (this is the Planner).  After a couple hours it disappeared.

This works for me.  But it is a little awkward to use.

Esri Events

TomMagdaleno

I was going to say it worked, but I checked this morning and it does not.  I get the same thing.

Use the pocket agenda Amanda Nunley posted http://www.esri.com/~/media/Files/Pdfs/events/user-conference/pdfs/G69435_UC15-PocketAgda_146418-fin...

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Guy, for the agenda on the PC/browser no plug-in is required, but the planner isn't there.  It does take a bit for the agenda to "download" before it shows (20 seconds for me, on a fast connection)...wait until

disappears...then the agenda is there. The pocket pdf is handy to view on the pc or on a pad...(.my guess is they will still hand those out at the conference).  FWIW, I'm finding the app on the ipad is working great, but still use the PC as a second screen for scrolling through the sessions...and that doesn't help anyone without a mobile device.

LeonS
by

Essential UC agenda planning toolset.....

IMG_1891.JPG

RichardOwens
New Contributor II

Since the app isn't working I created a 'Google Calendar' and just copied the info for the sessions into it and did my planning there.  It took a couple of days but I was finally able to get some idea of what and where everything will be.

LonSharp
Occasional Contributor II

I did the same with iCloud calendar, so it would automatically sync to my phone and ipad:  Online agenda on one screen, icloud calendar on the other and a lot of back-and-forth.

0 Kudos
DaveTenney

i guess the million dollar question is why is this even an issue 2 weeks out!?!

guess i expected more.

LonSharp
Occasional Contributor II

I think the 2-million dollar question is why did they mess with something that was working? 

2 years ago the online planner and the mobile app both worked great.  

Last year they were a bit buggy, but still usable. 

This year, nothing.