Attending concurrent events while at the 2018 UC

Jump to solution
05-07-2018 01:05 PM
TeresaSmithson2
New Contributor III

Are the concurrent events, such as the Engineering Summit, included in the price of the week long conference? I will be attending and presenting at this year's UC but am interested in attending some of the events at the Engineering Summit.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CharlottePapp
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Teresa,

The concurrent events have a separate registration and attendance fee. Though, if you register for one of the concurrent events, you will get access to Monday and Tuesday of the User Conference. You can find more information about the concurrent events here, and you can email confregis@esri.com with any registration questions.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CharlottePapp
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Teresa,

The concurrent events have a separate registration and attendance fee. Though, if you register for one of the concurrent events, you will get access to Monday and Tuesday of the User Conference. You can find more information about the concurrent events here, and you can email confregis@esri.com with any registration questions.

Thanks!

TeresaSmithson2
New Contributor III

Thanks Charlotte, but since I am already registered for the full week's conference and scheduled to give a presentation, I see no value in paying for access on Monday and Tuesday a second time. So I will not attend the concurrent event. Too bad there is not a registration fee for those already attending the main UC conference.