Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Application has stopped working when enabling Trace Network Topology

07-22-2022 04:03 PM
GardenKo
New Contributor

Hello, 

I am currently trying to enable the trace network topology but the program keeps crashing down saying that 'ArcGIS Application has stopped working'. Could you tell me how I can fix this? If it's the program's problem, when would it be fixed? Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JonDeRose
Esri Contributor

@GardenKo Is this occurring with any project, including a newly created one?  It is possible this is related to an issue with the install.  Is this behavior recent?  What version of ArcGIS Pro are you working with and has anything changed with your install recently?  

Are you able to share the error report that is created when this issue is encountered?

Thanks,

Jon

0 Kudos
GardenKo
New Contributor

I am currently using ArcGIS Pro 2.9 and have not updated the program recently. 'Enable Network Topology' used to work well with geoprocessing tool before (though the program shut down whenever I do the same thing though Arcpy), but now I have more junctions and more lines, the program is force closed as soon as I run it. Below is the error message I got. This kind of error occurs even with new projects.

GardenKo_0-1658776545093.png

0 Kudos
JonDeRose
Esri Contributor

Thank you for the additional info, would you be able to share the error report generated from the operation?

Here is some info on where to find these:  https://support.esri.com/en/technical-article/000011589

0 Kudos
EmmaTyrrell
New Contributor

Hi there, 

Has there been any update on this fix? I am getting the same error message when using the Sample tool in arcpy via PyCharm. 

0 Kudos