TGI5 - Episode 101 - Broadband Consumer Labels

a month ago
Labels (1)
PatrickRyan
Esri Contributor

In this episode of TGI5 I create a Broadband Consumer Label in ArcGIS using an Arcade pop-up element in Map Viewer. 

Broadband Consumer Labels are intended to provide clear, easy-to-understand, and accurate information about the cost and performance of high-speed internet services.

Attached to this post are three resources to help you deploy and configure this in your own organization:

1. Spreadsheet with a data model and template for the Hosted Table.

2. Attribute expressions for all of the variables.

3. Expression for the pop-up.

Please let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

1 Reply
emoreno
New Contributor III

Hi Patrick, thank you for the awesome information! This will definitely come in handy for our team. For anyone else who is practicing creating their own Broadband Consumer Labels, I wanted to share that if you're following the .txt of the Attribute Expressions provided above, expression/expr6 is returning Introductory_Period_Days instead of Introductory_Period_Months. I had to switch this as the column name in the .xlsx was months, and wanted to share in case anyone else runs into that issue! 

Introductory Period Months
{expression/expr6}
var fs = First(Filter(FeatureSetByName($map, "Broadband_Facts_Table"), "Service_Area_ID = '" + $feature.hubID + "'"))
return fs.Introductory_Period_Days