Point services not showing in My Goverment Services 10.2

01-30-2015 01:12 PM
Labels (1)
ShawnyEkadis1
New Contributor II

We up graded our ArcGIS server to 10.2.2 so we had to upgrade our My Government Services app to the newest version. Since doing that none of our point services like Library, Fire Stations etc will show up in the map and the pods at the bottom are empty. All the data is coming from the same feature service and the polygon features query just fine. It seems like it might be related to the geometry service as I am also having problems with the locate button at the top of the app not working either.

We had a working app (version 10.1 and same services) on our website but now it's broken and since we upgraded our server we can't go back to the old version of the app. I have been working with Esri tech support for the last two weeks but we have not been able to resolve the issue so I could really use some ideas on where to look for problems. Thanks!

0 Kudos
14 Replies
danielmoore5
New Contributor II

There is no Street Cleaning layer.

0 Kudos
BrianO_keefe
Occasional Contributor III

In the image you posted there is one on line 340.

0 Kudos
ShawnyEkadis1
New Contributor II

Hi Daniel,

The issue I had was that the geometry server which is used with the polygon layers was being forced to go through the proxy which I was not using. I spent a lot of time back and for with ESRI tech support (thank you Chen) and we got it working by disabling the proxy through the code. In the application folder go to js/homePage.js file and comment out the code below:

esri.addProxyRule({

urlPrefix: responseObject.GeometryService,
           proxyUrl: responseObject.ProxyURL
       });
In my file is was lines 180-183. Try that and see if it helps.

0 Kudos
BrianO_keefe

Were you referencing the proxy in your config.json?

0 Kudos
BrianO_keefe

On a side note... once you get the issues worked out would you mind if I added your setup in a group I've propped up? I created a doc that will hopefully have a list of successful configurations of this solutions so that hopefully these kinds of problems can get corrected.

My Government Services (MGS)

Check it out once you get your issue solved.

This is for both Shawny Ekadis​, daniel moore​... I've been working with both the WAB and ArcGIS LGM Solutions for a bit now and I'm seeing a serious trend of similar issues. I want to try to bring all of these answers together to make them easier for future adopters. It would also HOPEFULLY get answers a lot more quickly.

0 Kudos