Select to view content in your preferred language

Help with configuring Tax Parcel Viewer version 2.2

01-08-2013 01:53 PM
Labels (1)
NicoleNovak
New Contributor II
I am having difficulty getting this application to work with our data. I replaced the config settings in config.js but nothing is showing up:

// config settings for the TaxParcelViewer application
// change the service urls and other properties to work with your GIS server.

var polygonFillSymbol, feedbackWelcomeMsg, feedbackPrompts, feedbackSubmitMsgs, feedbackSubmitRequirements;

function setConfigProperties(){

var server = checkVal("http://restdata.umatilla.nsn.us/arcgis/rest/services/");           // url for server rest services directory, ends with "/"

industryMapServiceStr = server + "BasemapParcelViewer2/MapServer";   // service for industry map
  consumerMapServiceStr = server + "BasemapParcelViewer2/MapServer"; // service for consumer map
  queryLayerStr         = server + "TaxParcelQuery/MapServer/0";   // service for query layer (popup)
  searchLayerStr        = server + "TaxParcelQuery/MapServer";     // service for find task (search box)
  parcelLayerNum = 0;                                              // layer number for find task (search box)
  feedbackLayerStr      = server + "ParcelMarkups/FeatureServer/0";  // service for accepting feedback

spRef = new esri.SpatialReference({ wkid: 2153 });

startExtent = new esri.geometry.Extent(358288,5054670,371850,5062817,spRef);
0 Kudos
3 Replies
LindsayThomas
Esri Contributor
Nicole,

What version of ArcGIS Server are you using?

Cheers,
Lindsay
0 Kudos
NicoleNovak
New Contributor II
We are using 10.1
0 Kudos
ScottOppmann
Esri Contributor
Nicole -

We would encourage you to download and deploy the latest version of the Tax Parcel Viewer.  The version of the Tax Parcel Viewer you reference uses an older version of the Javascript API.  We have not tested 10.1 services with this version of the API and quite honestly, we do not believe they are even supported. 

If you do want to pursue deploying the older version of the application, I would start by upgrading the API and then resolve any issues you have with the new API and the application itself.

Thanks

Scott
0 Kudos