Select to view content in your preferred language

Customizing Address Data Management Templates

08-28-2013 07:08 AM
Labels (1)
LouieDowney_III
Emerging Contributor
I'm looking to adjust the address data management template slightly.  Currently one of the things it does is only pull the fullname field from the street and puts that into the fullname field of the site address points, which works fine.

However, we want to adjust it so that it brings over some additional fields from the RoadCenterline layer into the SiteAddressPoints layer.  I'm trying to figure out if I can achieve this through the attribute assistant dynamic values, or modifying the config file for the attribute assistant, or if I need to pursue another route.

Does anyone have any tips or experience with this?

Thanks,
0 Kudos
2 Replies
CarlosIsaac_Cabrera
Deactivated User
Have you had any luck with the dynamic values and the field calculator?
0 Kudos
JohnFell
Frequent Contributor

Louie,

I think editing the dynamic value table is the way to go. You can generate expressions for unique attributes in specific feature classes within the LGIM. There is a fairly extensive library of value methods (commands that do unique spatial and non-spatial operations on feature class attributes) to choose from. You can edit the existing dynamic value entry for the fullname attribute in the SiteAddressPoints to include the additional attributes that your business workflow requires.

0 Kudos