Citizen Problem Reporter and Open Data

Jump to solution
03-07-2016 09:58 AM
GregBacon
New Contributor II

I'm configuring the Citizen Problem Reporter application in ArcGIS Online and the documentation says the feature service for storing the requests should be shared with my organization's Open Data group. What is the reasoning behind this? I've downloaded the application to look through the code (I'm no expert at this) to see if I can find the answer, but I thought I'd post here as well. I don't want the Citizen Problem Reporter feature service to show up in our Open Data site if it can be avoided. So far, the application appears to work without being shared to the Open Data group. Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

Greg Bacon​ : We suggest sharing the information with your open data group to encourage sharing this type of information publicly. If this step is not appropriate for your organization, skipping it  won't affect the functionality of the Citizen Problem Reporting application.

-Allison

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

Greg Bacon​ : We suggest sharing the information with your open data group to encourage sharing this type of information publicly. If this step is not appropriate for your organization, skipping it  won't affect the functionality of the Citizen Problem Reporting application.

-Allison

GregBacon
New Contributor II

Thank you

0 Kudos