Select to view content in your preferred language

CCTV processor error

09-10-2014 02:04 PM
Labels (1)
JoshWhite
Regular Contributor III

I tried to run the model and get the following error.  I do have some information already in each of the tables.  I don't find any help on this with the CCTV processor as it focuses on using ArcGIS Online which is not something I was interested in.  What in the world does this error mean?  How do I fix it? 

ERROR 999999: Error executing function.

The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'GDB_ObjectClasses'.  Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.

Failed to execute (Add Attachments).

Failed at Wed Sep 10 15:57:29 2014 (Elapsed Time: 0.14 seconds)

Failed to execute (CCTVtoAGOL).

Failed at Wed Sep 10 15:57:29 2014 (Elapsed Time: 14.97 seconds)

I want to run this model and just have my new results added to CCTVCondtions each time.  Is that not what the intent is here?  This model looks to create everything the first time, how do I alter it to just do what I want it to do?

Josh White, AICP
Principal Planner

City of Arkansas City
Tags (1)
30 Replies
JoshWhite
Regular Contributor III

Another thought I had was, can I just simply run the Points Along a Polyline by Distance tool and I will attempt that if I have to and just manually do the rest of it.  Seems odd to have to enable attachments every time the model is run which may be the problem.

Josh White, AICP
Principal Planner

City of Arkansas City
0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Josh,

You must be running 10.1.  Also, the output should be a FGDB.  I am not sure how personal(Access based) gdb handle attachments.  The model attempts to enable attachments, so it can load the photos into each point.  The model is designed to create a new output each time.  If you would like to maintain one layer with all results, you will need to add an append step to the model. 

0 Kudos
JoshWhite
Regular Contributor III

I'm running 10.2 is that my problem?  I had planned to output to a FGDB.  The input is Access though as that is what IT Pipes exports to.  Should I create a new feature class to append to at the end of the model?  I may just have to work with it until I get it the exact way I want it.

Josh White, AICP
Principal Planner

City of Arkansas City
0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS

10.2 is what is required.  If you want to package up what you have and send it to me, I can test.

0 Kudos
JoshWhite
Regular Contributor III

I'm still getting that error.  The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'GDB_ObjectClasses'.  Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.  Where would I find that table or query to make sure it exists?

Josh White, AICP
Principal Planner

City of Arkansas City
0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS

Can you try to right click the GDB and register it?  It looks like the tools think the MDB is a GDB and it is not.

0 Kudos
JoshWhite
Regular Contributor III

Register is not an option for the file geodatabase.  I'm wondering if it would be best if I import the tables from the mdb into the gdb and see if that helps and let you know.  I will likely just import the tables and attachment table into an sde.

Josh White, AICP
Principal Planner

City of Arkansas City
0 Kudos
JoshWhite
Regular Contributor III

Wow, this thing just must not be in the cards for me.  I tried to set up the model and now at the point the inspection and conditions tables are joined I get a mysterious error. I have attached my toolbox.  CCTVObservations2 is the one I modified and get the join error, CCTVObservations is the one with the JET database error.

Josh White, AICP
Principal Planner

City of Arkansas City
0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS

I think there are issues with Access.  Can you export the data to a file GDB and use that.  I will look into what is going on with Access based databases.

0 Kudos