Supplementary Spatial Statistics

10-04-2011 07:19 AM
helderremi
New Contributor
Hello,

I try to use the Supplementary Spatial Statistics (exploratory regression and incremental autocor). When I run this tools, the message is :
<type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xa0 in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)
??chec de l???exécution de (ExploratoryRegression).

Could you please tell me what I make wrong ?

Thanks (and sorry for my english !)

Remi.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
LaurenRosenshein
New Contributor III
Hi Remi,

I'm really sorry that you're having trouble with the supplementary spatial statistics tools!  In order for us to try and reproduce the issue, can you please tell us exactly what operating system, version of ArcGIS, and regional language settings are.  This way we can set up a machine that matches yours and try to reproduce the issue.  It would also be very helpful if you could try changing your regional language settings to English.  If you still are having trouble running the tools (meaning that localization issues are not the problem), then we will have to investigate further. 

Either way, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.  It will help us make sure that these tools work as expected when they are released officially with 10.1, and hopefully we'll be able to help you get them running on your own machine in the meantime.

Lauren Rosenshein
Geoprocessing Product Engineer
0 Kudos
helderremi
New Contributor
Hi Lauren,

It's now ok with the regional language settings to English ! I use Windows XP, Arcmap 10.0 with Service Pack 2 (built 3200 (I don't know what does it mean but I write it !)).

Thanks you

Remi Helder.
0 Kudos