Select to view content in your preferred language

Site Scan LE Flight App - Fly below takeoff?

Jump to solution
4 weeks ago
JessicaHouston
New Contributor

I have a client trying to use the terrain follow, then fly below takeoff option for their drone. They said that the option produces an error messages that says Fly Below Takeoff is unavailable. They download and sync all basemaps and elevation services prior to going where there is no internet.

Is this feature only for the full version of the app? Or there some error or limitation on the client's end producing the error message?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NicoBonnafoux
Esri Contributor
Correct, Terrain Follow below takeoff height is only available in the full version of the Site Scan Flight app at this time.

It will be available to all users with a Mobile Worker user type or better, or a Site Scan Operator license, when ArcGIS Flight is released in this summer to replace Site Scan Flight and Site Scan LE.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NicoBonnafoux
Esri Contributor
Correct, Terrain Follow below takeoff height is only available in the full version of the Site Scan Flight app at this time.

It will be available to all users with a Mobile Worker user type or better, or a Site Scan Operator license, when ArcGIS Flight is released in this summer to replace Site Scan Flight and Site Scan LE.
JessicaHouston
New Contributor

Thanks Nico, I seem to have failed at finding documentation that listed the capabilities between LE and full, beyond the cloud connection/upload, appreciate the easy answer. And thanks for the update on the user types, I think that will be pretty helpful!

0 Kudos