DJI Inspire 3 as supported drone

Jump to solution
04-19-2023 03:49 AM
jreolizo
New Contributor II

Hi we're looking to acquire a the DJI Inspire 3, this is a fairly recent drone released just last April 15.  Is the model supported by Site Scan?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NicoBonnafoux
Esri Contributor

Thanks to @DanPatterson for posting the list of supported drones in Site Scan Flight app. The DJI Inspire 3 is not supported in the Flight app, and we don't expect DJI to offer iOS SDK support so we won't be able to add support. I still encourage you to post an Idea if this would be of interest to you. 

DJI Inspire 3 images are supported for processing in Site Scan Manager. Note that this drone is primarily intended for cinematography rather than mapping and inspection. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
jreolizo
New Contributor II

@DanPatterson , I actually saw this link already. Thanks anyway.

0 Kudos
NicoBonnafoux
Esri Contributor

Thanks to @DanPatterson for posting the list of supported drones in Site Scan Flight app. The DJI Inspire 3 is not supported in the Flight app, and we don't expect DJI to offer iOS SDK support so we won't be able to add support. I still encourage you to post an Idea if this would be of interest to you. 

DJI Inspire 3 images are supported for processing in Site Scan Manager. Note that this drone is primarily intended for cinematography rather than mapping and inspection. 

0 Kudos
jreolizo
New Contributor II

@NicoBonnafoux this is noted. Thank you.

0 Kudos