Airspace Link active in Site Scan for LANNC

Jump to solution
02-07-2022 10:19 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks, I have updated to Version 4.3 and was told by ESRI that Site Scan would support LANNC authorizations through the app via Airspace Link account. Does anyone know if this is active in version 4.3 or will be coming out in the next version?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NicoBonnafoux
Esri Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Airspace information and LAANC authorization requests are available in the US in Site Scan Flight 4.3, and have been available for about a year now. 

When planning a mission in an area with airspace restrictions, you will see "See FAA Advisories (n)" in the left-hand Mission Settings menu. Tap this for more details and the option to request LAANC authorization through Airspace Link (free registration). Note that your iPad must be connected to the internet. 

LAANC1.jpeg

LAANC2.jpg

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NicoBonnafoux
Esri Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Airspace information and LAANC authorization requests are available in the US in Site Scan Flight 4.3, and have been available for about a year now. 

When planning a mission in an area with airspace restrictions, you will see "See FAA Advisories (n)" in the left-hand Mission Settings menu. Tap this for more details and the option to request LAANC authorization through Airspace Link (free registration). Note that your iPad must be connected to the internet. 

LAANC1.jpeg

LAANC2.jpg

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Nico. I guess I have not had to fly in any airspace that requires LANNC in awhile! I will let our team know.

0 Kudos